Classes are offered online or in-person and are labeled accordingly.
Public University takes lifelong learning to a deeper level by offering six to eight-week online courses by some of the nation’s most engaging faculty. Limited class sizes, structured teaching, and engaging dialogue without grades or tests make learning fun and stress-free. Free to members, non-members pay a small registration fee.
Interested in becoming a member?
Take A Tutuorial
Not sure how to sign up for the Vault? Wondering how to register for an event or class using your membership number as a promo code?
Help is here! Take one of our tutorials to learn how to maximize your membership.
Are you new to using Zoom? From beginners to experienced users, we can help guide you.
Meet new friends and exercise your mind in a low-stress, online environment.
Online Using Zoom
- Sun, Jan 29ONLINE event via Zoom
- Mon, Jan 30ONLINE class via Zoom
- Thu, Feb 02ONLINE class via Zoom
- Sun, Feb 05ONLINE event via Zoom
- Wed, Feb 08ONLINE class via Zoom
- Thu, Feb 16ONLINE class via Zoom
- Sun, Feb 19ONLINE event via Zoom
- Mon, Feb 20ONLINE class via Zoom